Language summer camp:
youth age: 15-19
children age: 8-14
Accommodation: Giewont - holiday resort in Zakopane
Camp for youth
Camp for children
|11.07-24.07.21||English, Polish||English, Polish||PLN 1970||Booking|
|25.07-07.08.21||English, Polish||English, Polish||PLN 1970||Booking|
The price also includes assistance and supervision of teaching and medical staff, all entrance fees, accident insurance.
Language camp for youth: 40 lessons (3 hours in the morning + workshops)
Language camp for children: 30 lessons (2 hours in the morning + workshops)
- language workshops including language simulations, films, conversations
- interesting teaching materials and audiovisual teachingaids
- LEKTOR Vocabulary Training - a unique system designed for vocabulary learning
- experienced teachers and native speakers
- all levels above absolute beginners
- certificate of course completion
Free time activities:
- Full-day guided trip: walk from Dolina Kościeliska through Wąwóz Karków and caves (Smocza Jama, Jaskinia Mroźna), Hala Ornak, Smreczyński Staw
- half day trip to Mt Gubałówka (1123 meters above sea level), unique view of the Tatra Mountains
- visit to interesting places in Zakopane: "tracing Małysz" - The Great Krokiew, the cementary at Pęksowe Brzysko with Makuszyński's, Witkiewicz's graves
- walks along Krupówki (a famous street in Zakopane)
- sports: swimming pool on site, volleyball, basketball, unihockey
- evening activities quizzes, singing songs in foreign language, interesting contests, discos
- specialized activities: in the scope of plastic arts, music and theatre, field games with the use of a foreign language
- a camp photo diary for each participant (to download)
6 lessons of climbing at the adventure park with an instructor - climbing, elements of survival, knots, technics of auto - belaying.
Cost: PLN 200
Trainings with an instructor, 6 hours during camp including: body shaping, stretching, exercises using agility ladder, tubing, band exercises and fitness balls, dietary advice.
Cost: PLN 200
Optional trip to Tatralandia
Coach trip to Tatralandia Holiday Resort, the largest water fun complex in Central Europe, including: stay at aquapark with all the attractions: pools with sea, thermal or pure water, 21 slides, Sauna World: the pleasure of
water, inspiring scents, music, and warmth, jacuzzi. Valid passport required.
Cost of the trip: PLN 150 + EUR 30
Optional trip to Energylandia
Including full-day stay in Energylandia - the largest amusement park in Poland: roller coasters, space booster, tsunami dropper, tropical island with three heated pools, interesting spectacles: motorbike acrobatics, Pyramid Illusion, 7D cinema, planetarium, Viking village and many other attractions during the day.
Cost: PLN 200
NOTE: You can take part only in one type of optional trip.
How to book language camps in Poland
Please fill in the form only if you are absolutely decided to take part in LEKTOR’s language camps Within the 24 hours we would confirm whether there are places available. After receipt of the confirmation it is necessary to:
Fill in on line and later send by post:
Enrollment form (contract) (signed by the parents)
GIEWONT - a high - standard holiday resort in Zakopane - Murzasichle; new facilities with modern equipment.
- ensuite rooms with 2, 3 and 4 single beds, with a TV set
- full board
- the centre offers indoor swimming pool, classrooms, table tennis, volleyball and basketball courts
- style shacks