Location: Darłówko - Baltic sea
Programme: languages learning
Optional programme: windsurfing lessons, sailing lessons
Optional trips: Tropical Islands, Blucher's bunkers in Ustka
Accommodation: Górnik - holiday resort
Language camp for youth: 40 lessons (3 hours in the morning + workshops)
Language camp for children: 30 lessons (2 hours in the morning + workshops)
- language lessons every day in the morning
- language workshops including language simulations, films, conversations
- interesting teaching materials and audiovisual teaching aids
- LEKTOR Vocabulary Training - a unique system designed for vocabulary learning
- experienced teachers and native speakers
- all levels above absolute beginners
- certificate of course completion
Learn English or Polish online before the camp
Free time activities:
- full-day trip to the unique moving dunes, a visit to the Słowiński National Park, hiking through the beautiful desert landscape, unique in Europe, called the Polish Sahara. A visit to the Czołpino Lighthouse, a trip to Kluk (Museum of the Slovenian Village)
- a visit to the Jan aquapark and using all of its attractions: sports swimming pool, recreational swimming pool, a river water, slides and 4 jacuzzi tubs – 2 hours
- walking tours around the area
- evening activities quizzes, singing songs in foreign language, interesting contests, discos
- specialized activities: in the scope of plastic arts, music and theatre, field games with the use of a foreign language
- bonfire with sausage roast
- a camp photo diary for each participant (to download)
6 hours of windsurfing lessons with an instructor. The fee includes equipment hire (excluding wetsuit).
Cost: 300 PLN
6 hours of sailing lessons with an instructor. The fee includes equipment hire.
Cost: 300 PLN
Note: You can only take part in one type of lessons.
Optional trip to Tropical Islands in Berlin
- full day stay in Tropical Islands offering a sandy beach with palms, jungle,
- Laguna Bali – wave pool, underground water slides, tropical forest, caves,
- waterfalls and many other attractions!
- valid passport required.
Cost of the trip: PLN 300 + EUR 50
Optional trip to Blücher’s bunkers, a history and entertainment park, and to Ustka
The programme includes the sightseeing of interactive multimedia presentation related to Blücher’s bunkers and secrets of bunkers. In addition, archery tournament with awards, air soft gun shooting, treasure hunting with metal detector, paintball, static shooting, army-style pea soup and grilled sausage.
Additionally, a walk in Ustka, walk through pendulum bridge to promenade, to marina and to lighthouse.
Cost of the trip: PLN 200
Note: You can take part only in one type of event
Górnik holiday resort situated in Darłowko, about 100 m to the see.
Facilities, apart from classrooms, ensuite 3- and 4-bed rooms with full board;
- full board
- ensuite rooms with 3-4 single beds and balconies
- the resort offers: classrooms, party venue, clubhouse, pitches