Location: Dźwirzyno - Baltic sea
Programme: languages learning
Optional programme: windsurfing lessons, tennis lessons
Optional trips: Tropical Islands, Copenhagen
Accommodation: Gród Piastów - holiday resort
Camp for youth
|Camp for children 8-14||Fee|
|5.08. - 18.08.20||Polish, English||Polish, English||PLN 1879||Booking|
Language camp for youth: 40 lessons (3 hours in the morning + workshops)
Language camp for children: 30 lessons (2 hours in the morning + workshops)
- language workshops including language simulations, films, conversations
- interesting teaching materials and audiovisual teaching aids
- LEKTOR Vocabulary Training - a unique system designed for vocabulary learning
- experienced teachers and native speakers
- all levels above absolute beginners
- certificate of course completion
Learn English or Polish online before the camp
Free time activities:
- Full-day trip to Kołobrzeg including: a walk through the pier and seaside promenade, visiting the Old Town of Kołobrzeg, a visit to the Milenium aquapark and using all of its attractions: sports swimming pool, recreational swimming pool, a river water slide along with 2 different types of slides and 4 jacuzzi tubs
- sport and recreational activities: swimming, volleyball, beach soccer, basketball, table tennis
- walking tours around the area,
- evening activities quizzes, singing songs in foreign language, interesting contests, discos
- specialized activities: in the scope of plastic arts, music and theatre, field games with the use of a foreign language
- bonfire with sausage roast
- a camp photo diary for each participant (to download)
6 hours of windsurfing lessons with an instructor. The fee includes equipment hire (excluding wetsuit).
Cost: 240 PLN
6 hours of tennis lessons with an instructor. The fee includes equipment hire.
Cost: 220 PLN
Note: You can only take part in one type of lessons.
Optional trip to Tropical Islands in Berlin
- full day stay in Tropical Islands offering a sandy beach with palms, jungle,
- Laguna Bali – wave pool, underground water slides, tropical forest, caves,
- waterfalls and many other attractions!
- valid passport required.
Cost of the trip: PLN 200 + EUR 45
Optional trip to Copenhagen
- full day stay in Copenhagen including the statue of The Little Mermaid, Changing the Guard, the Marble Church,
- Strøget - longest pedestrian street of northern Europe,
- Andersen's statue.a cruise of the Copenhagen’s canals
- valid passport required.
Cost: PLN 280 + EUR 10
Note: You can take part only in one type of event
Gród Piastów holiday resort situated in Dźwirzyno close to the Resko Lake, about 700 m to the see.
Facilities, apart from classrooms, ensuite 3- and 4-bed rooms with full board; table tennis, volleyball, football pitch
- full board
- ensuite rooms with 3-4 single beds and balconies
- the resort offers: classrooms, party venue, clubhouse, pitches