Location: Dźwirzyno - Baltic sea
Programme: languages learning
Optional programme: windsurfing lessons, sailing lessons
Optional trips: Tropical Islands
Accommodation: Komandor - holiday resort
Language camp: 30 lessons (2 hours in the morning + workshops)
- language lessons every day in the morning
- language workshops including language simulations, films, conversations
- interesting teaching materials and audiovisual teaching aids
- LEKTOR Vocabulary Training - a unique system designed for vocabulary learning
- experienced teachers and native speakers
- all levels above absolute beginners
- certificate of course completion
Learn English or Polish online before the camp
Free time activities:
- full-day trip to Kołobrzeg including: a walk through the pier and seaside promenade, visiting the Old Town of Kołobrzeg
- boat trip
- walking tours around the area
- evening activities quizzes, singing songs in foreign language, interesting contests, discos
- specialized activities: in the scope of plastic arts, music and theatre, field games with the use of a foreign language
- bonfire with sausage roast
- a camp photo diary for each participant (to download)
6 hours of windsurfing lessons with an instructor. The fee includes equipment hire (excluding wetsuit).
Cost: 300 PLN
6 hours of sailing lessons with an instructor. The fee includes equipment hire.
Cost: 300 PLN
Note: You can only take part in one type of lessons.
Optional trip to Tropical Islands in Berlin
- full day stay in Tropical Islands offering a sandy beach with palms, jungle,
- Laguna Bali – wave pool, underground water slides, tropical forest, caves,
- waterfalls and many other attractions!
- valid passport required.
Cost of the trip: PLN 350 + EUR 60
Komandor- holiday resort situated in Dźwirzyno, about 200 m to the see.
Facilities, apart from classrooms, ensuite 3- and 4-bed rooms with full board;
- full board
- ensuite rooms with 3-4 single beds
- the resort offers: classrooms, party venue, clubhouse, pitches