Polish language summer camp for foreigners:
youth age: 15-19
children age: 8-14
Location: Dźwirzyno - Baltic sea
Accommodation: Perła - holiday resort in Dźwirzyno
Polish language camp 30 lessons (2 hours in the morning + workshops)
- language workshops including language simulations, films, conversations
- interesting teaching materials and audiovisual teaching aids
- LEKTOR Vocabulary Training – a unique system designed for vocabulary learning
- experienced teachers and native speakers
- all levels above absolute beginners
- certificate of course completion
- Full day trip to Kołobrzeg, including: a walk through the pier and promenade, visiting the historic town centre and in addition: for youth - boat trip, and for children Pirates Aventure (marine contests and games in the Napoleonic fort surrounded by moat)
- walking tours: to Resko Lake and the port in Dźwirzyno
- sports: swimming in the sea, volleyball, basketball, table tennis, unihockey
- evening activities: language quizzes and games, contests, discos
- specialized activities: visual art, music and theatre, foreign language orienteering
- bonfire with sausage roast
- a camp photo diary for every participant
8 hours of windsurfing lessons with an instructor at Resko Lake in Dźwirzyno. The fee includes equipment hire (excluding wetsuit).
Cost: PLN 260
Fitness lessons - during the 2nd and 3rd camp period
Trainings with an instructor, 8 hours during camp including: body shaping, stretching, exercises using agility ladder, tubing, band exercises and fitness balls, dietary advice.
Cost: PLN 180
8 hours of tennis lessons with an instructor. The fee includes equipment hire.
ost: PLN 260
You can take part only in one type of course.
Optional trip to Tropical Islands in Berlin
full day stay in Tropical Islands offering a sandy beach with palms, jungle, Laguna Bali – wave pool, underground water slides, tropical forest, caves, waterfalls and many other attractions!
Valid passport required.
Cost of the trip: PLN 200 + EUR 45
Optional trip to Copenhagen
full day stay in Copenhagen including the statue of The Little Mermaid, Changing the Guard, the Marble Church, Strøget - longest pedestrian street of northern Europe, Andersen's statue.
Valid passport required.
Cost of the trip: PLN 280 + EUR 10
You can take part only in one type of event
How to book language camps in Poland
Please fill in the form only if you are absolutely decided to take part in LEKTOR’s language camps Within the 24 hours we would confirm whether there are places available. After receipt of the confirmation it is necessary to:
Fill in on line and later send by post:
Enrollment form (contract) (signed by the parents)
PERŁA in Dźwirzyno is a holiday resort situated between the Baltic Sea and Resko Lake. It is famous for having one of the most beautiful and cleanest beaches on the coast. The local landscape features an attractive pine forest and sand. Facilities:
- ensuite 3- and 4-bed rooms with full board
- table tennis, volleyball and basketball courts, football pitch