Language summer camp for:
youth age: 15-19
children age: 8-14
Programme: languages learning
Optional trips: Sopot and Reda Aquapark, Sopot and Trampoline Park in Rumia
Accommodation: Klif - holiday resort
Language camp for youth: 40 lessons (3 hours in the morning + workshops)
Langiage camp for children: 30 lessons (2 hours in the morning + workshops)
- language workshops including language simulations, films, conversations
- interesting teaching materials and audiovisual teaching aids
- LEKTOR Vocabulary Training - a unique system designed for vocabulary learning
- experienced teachers and native speakers
- all language levels starting from absolute beginners
- certificate of course completion
Free time activities:
- full-day guided trip to Trójmiasto, a visit to: Gdynia- a walk through the port, an entrance to the „Błyskawica” ship; Gdańsk- a guided tour of the Old Town, including a walk along the Long Market, Long Lane, the famous Neptune’s Fountain, Artus Court
- a walking tour to the Rozewie Lighthouse through the beach
- sport and recreational activities: swimming in the sea, volleyball, beach soccer, basketball, table tennis
- walking tours around the area,
- evening activities quizzes, singing songs in foreign language, interesting contests, discos
- specialized activities: in the scope of plastic arts, music and theatre, field games with the use of a foreign language
- bonfire with sausage roast
- a camp photo diary for each participant (to download)
Beauty Parlour - workshop
Classes dedicated to fashion, makeup, beauty care, body care, nail care - 8 hours per stay. The programme includes, among other things, day makeup, evening makeup, party makeup, fancy nails, manicure, new trends in cosmetology, how to match clothes to complexion, figure, for everyday use, for special occasions, different styles and trends in fashion.
Cost: PLN 180
Optional trip to Reda Aquapark and Sopot
3-hour stay in a new and full of surprises Reda Aquapark with all of its attractions including: a slide through an aquarium with real sharks, river expedition, pirate bay, castle pool, family slide (48 m), wave pool, jacuzzi volcano, green village.
After a visist in the aquapark, a trip to Sopot: a walk through the pier and Monciak – the most famous pedestrian street, viewing the Krzywy Domek (“crooked little house”).
Cost: PLN 170
Optional trip to JUMPCITY trampoline park and to Sopot
A trip to Trampoline Park in Rumia with more than 2000m2 packed with trampolines, a big pool with sponges, a Super-Quad trampoline designed for sports with its surface area equal to almost 20m2, acrobatic tracks, slam dunk trampolines, dodgeball trampoline, gladiators’ zone, and Ninja Box, that is an obstacle course with a sponge pool underneath, everything under the supervision of instructors and caretakers. After the trampoline park, a transfer to Sopot: sightseeing of Pier in Sopot, walk on the most famous promenade - commonly called “Monciak”, sightseeing of Krzywy Domek [Crooked Little House].
Cost: PLN 170
Klif is a holiday resort situated in Jastrzębia góra, an attractive town on the Polish coast. The resort is located in the seafront, about 200 m away from the sea. Surrounded by greenery and a beautiful park.
- full board
- ensuite rooms with 2-4 single beds and balconies
- the resort offers: classrooms, party venue, clubhouse, pitches