Language summer camp for:
youth age: 15-19 - English, Polish, German
children age: 8-14 - English
children age: 11-14 - Polish, German
Location: Międzywodzie - Baltic sea
Accommodation: Międzycechowy - holiday resort
Camp for youth 40 lessons (3 hours in the morning + workshops)
Camp for children 30 lessons (2 hours in the morning + workshops)
- language lessons every morning
- anguage workshops including language simulations, films, conversations
- interesting teaching materials and audiovisual teaching aids
- LEKTOR Vocabulary Training – a unique system designed for vocabulary learning
- experienced teachers and native speakers
- all levels above absolute beginners
- certificate of course completion
Learn English, German, Spanish or Polish online before the camp
Free time activities:
- full day trip to Międzyzdroje and Wolin National Park
- sports: swimming in the sea, volleyball, basketball, table tennis, unihockey
- evening activities: language quizzes and games, contests, discos
- specialized activities: visual art, music and theatre, foreign language orienteering
- bonfire with sausage roast
- a camp photo diary for every participant (to download
6 hours of windsurfing lessons with an instructor at Resko Lake in Dźwirzyno. The fee includes equipment hire (excluding wetsuit).
Cost: PLN 350
Classes with swimming instructors, 6 hours during the stay, the programme includes: kayak expedition, pedal boat, banana boat towing on the lake, attempts of SUP surfing.
Cost: 300 PLN
You can take part only in one type of sport programme.
Optional trip to Tropical Islands in Berlin
full day stay in Tropical Islands offering a sandy beach with palms, jungle, Laguna Bali – wave pool, underground water slides, tropical forest, caves, waterfalls and many other attractions!
Valid passport required.
Cost of the trip: PLN 350 + EUR 60
Optional trip to Copenhagen
full day stay in Copenhagen including the statue of The Little Mermaid, Changing the Guard, the Marble Church, Strøget - longest pedestrian street of northern Europe, Andersen's statue. A cruise of the Copenhagen’s canals
Valid passport required.
Cost of the trip: PLN 400 + EUR 10
You can take part only in one optional trip.
How to book language camps in Poland
Please fill in the form only if you are absolutely decided to take part in LEKTOR’s language camps Within the 24 hours we would confirm whether there are places available. After receipt of the confirmation it is necessary to:
Fill in on line and later send by post:
Enrollment form (contract) (signed by the parents)
|Test - English - youth||Online||Download|
|Test - German - youth||Online||Download|
|Test - English - children aged 8-9||Download|
|Test - English - children aged 10-14||Online||Download|
|Test - German - children aged 10-14||Download|
Terms & conditions-language-camps
Międzycechowy holiday resort situated in Międzywodzie It is famous for having one of the most beautiful and cleanest beaches on the coast. The local landscape features an attractive pine forest and sand. Facilities:
- ensuite 3 - and 4 - bed rooms with full board
- table tennis
- volleyball court, football pitch